our shareholders have…
RWTÜV GmbH signs Charter of Diversity
RWTÜV stands for an appreciative and unbiased working environment and promotes talent based on their achievements. We want age, gender, gender identity, ethnic origin and nationality, religion and belief, sexual orientation and identity or physical abilities to have no influence on the assessment and appreciation of our employees. We have therefore signed the Diversity Charter, in whose circle we have now been included in the circle of signatories. “Especially in view of the founding day of the Charter, which will take place today on 18 May, we are particularly pleased about this,” says Thomas Biedermann, Chairman of the Management Board of RWTÜV GmbH.
We voluntarily commit ourselves to:
- maintain an organisational culture characterised by mutual respect and appreciation. We create the conditions for managers and employees alike to recognize, share and live these values. We support superiors in the special obligation they have to make.
- review our hrprocesses and ensure that they meet the diverse skills and talents of all employees without neglecting our performance standards.
- to recognise the diversity of society inside and outside the organisation. We see them as potential and opportunities for the company.
- to make the implementation of the Charter the subject of internal and external dialogue.
- inform our employees about diversity and involve them in the implementation of the Charter.
We are convinced that lived diversity and its appreciation has a positive impact on society in Germany. The Diversity Charter is an initiative of employers to promote diversity in companies and institutions; German Chancellor Dr. Angela Merkel is her patron. With this initiative, we also want to advance the recognition, appreciation and inclusion of diversity in the organisational culture in Germany. More than 3,000 companies and institutions have already signed the Diversity Charter.
With around 1,700 employees, more than 70 percent of whom are international, and with a total of 98 companies, the RWTÜV Group stands for internationality and diversity. With its ten independent brands, the RWTÜV Group appears on the market in 30 countries in Europe, Asia, America, Africa and Australia under the motto “Creating Values”.
For 150 years, the RWTÜV Group has been promoting the ideas, innovations and creativity of its employees within the Insurance Services, Energy & Environment and Telecommunications divisions in the interests of its customers and safety. The RWTÜV Group includes the Van Ameyde Group, CONSULECTRA, ENOPLAN, ENOMETRIK, OPTISMALL, IMET, IB Nordhorn, G+N Consult, the CETECOM Group and CTC advanced.
For more information on Diversity Management and the Diversity Charter, please visit: http://www.charta-der-vielfalt.de/