Van Ameyde Group complaints procedure
The Van Ameyde Group aims to provide its customers and their end-users with a reliable and consistent service at all times. If, however, a customer or end-user is dissatisfied with the service, this complaints procedure ensures that all reported complaints are addressed effectively and that problems are resolved transparently and within an acceptable time-frame. It is essential that Van Ameyde provides all potential complainants with clear and accurate advice on how to make a complaint.
Our objective is to
- maintain customer and end-user confidence;
- to take corrective actions, where appropriate, to avoid re-occurrence;
- to retain a complete and accurate independent record of all complaints for audit and review.
What is a complaint
We define a complaint as:
“Any expression of dissatisfaction, either spoken or written, and whether justified or not, from or on behalf of an eligible complainant about Van Ameyde’s provision of, or failure to provide, a service.”
How to make a complaint
- You may contact your local Van Ameyde representative or use the contact form which can
be found on https://www.vanameyde.com/about-your-claim/
- Please provide us with full details of your complaint.
- If possible, please provide us with our reference number and when using the contact form on, please let us know the location of the Van Ameyde office dealing with your claim.
- Finalizing a complaint and / or proposing a solution
Van Ameyde will try to resolve the complaint by the end of the next business day.
- If that is not possible, Van Ameyde will acknowledge the complaint within two business days and indicate either:
► what additional information is required to finalize the complaint, or;
► provide a reasonable timeframe in which the complaint can be resolved.
Conclusion of Complaint
- Upon concluding an investigation, the complainant is informed, if necessary in writing, of the
outcome of the investigation and the proposed solution.
- We will ensure that the complainant is satisfied with the solution offered.
- If a complainant is unsatisfied with the handling of a complaint, we will advise the
complainant of all further remedies open to the complainant within the relevant jurisdiction