The purpose of our complaints procedure
The Van Ameyde Group aims to provide its customers and their end-users with a reliable and consistent service at all times. If, however, a customer or end-user is dissatisfied with the service, this complaints procedure ensures that all reported complaints are addressed effectively and that problems are resolved transparently and within an acceptable time-frame.
It is essential that Van Ameyde provides all potential complainants with clear and accurate advice on how to make a complaint.
Our objective is to:
- Maintain customer and end-user confidence;
- To take corrective actions, where appropriate, to avoid re-occurrence;
- To retain a complete and accurate independent record of all complaints for audit and review.
What is a complaint?
We define a complaint as: “Any expression of dissatisfaction, either spoken or written, and whether justified or not, from or on behalf of an eligible complainant about Van Ameyde’s provision of, or failure to provide, a service.”
How to make a complaint
- You may contact your local Van Ameyde representative or use the contact button on this page.
- Please provide us with full details of your complaint.
- If possible, please provide us with our reference number and when using the contact form, please let us know the location of the Van Ameyde office dealing with your claim.
Finalising a complaint and/or proposing a solution
Van Ameyde will try to resolve the complaint by the end of the next business day. If that is not possible, Van Ameyde will acknowledge the complaint within two business days and indicate either: what additional information is required to finalise the complaint, or; provide a reasonable timeframe in which the complaint can be resolved.
Conclusion of complaint
Upon concluding an investigation, the complainant is informed, if necessary in writing, of the outcome of the investigation and the proposed solution. We will ensure that the complainant is satisfied with the solution offered.
If a complainant is dissatisfied with the handling of a complaint, we will advise the complainant of all further remedies open to the complainant within the relevant jurisdiction.